A word on Ombre

Is it just me or did it become really trendy over the last 18 months (or maybe longer) to use the word Ombre?  What did we call it before – gradient? graduated color? I know the first time I heard the term used was Tim Gunn on last season’s project runway so maybe I’m just out of it.  But I just thought it was Tim (ya’ know “Sturm und Drang” and funny things he likes to say).

Whatever you call it, it’s a fun design trend in hair, clothes and home design.  Sorry I’m so late to the party on this one! 

Leave a Reply